- About purchase units
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2018/19
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2017/18
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2016/17
- Previous data dictionaries
- Common Counting Standards 2013–14
Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2014/15
Starting 1 July 2014
Versions 19 and 19.1 of the purchase unit data dictionary (PUDD) contain all purchase units for health services provided under the Crown Funding Agreement for the 2014/15 financial year.
From 1 July 2015 version 20 becomes the current version.
- The new and amended purchase units in PUDD 2015/16 version 20 and PUDD 2014/15 version 19.1 are the same, except for the purchase units that have been retired from version 20 as at 30 June 2015.
PUDD Changes Sheets
The PUDD changes sheets contain information on the purchase units that are new or have been amended or retired from use in each version of the PUDD. Changes to versions 16 to 20.1 of the PUDD are available in separate sheets or in the Combined Changes Sheets PUDD v16 to v21.
Purchase Unit Change Notifications for reporting to National Collections
The CSV file for changes to the NNPAC purchase units from versions 19.1 to 21 is available on the Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2016/17 page. The rationale for the changes can be found in the Changes Sheets above (note: the Changes Sheets include all the changes to the PUDD and are not exclusive to purchase units that are reported to NNPAC and NMDS).