Documents to help district health boards monitor and report on their services.
- Annual reports and SPEs
- Crown Funding Agreement
- Financial standards and guidelines
- Operational Policy Framework
- Performance and monitoring
- Service Coverage Schedule
- National Asset Management Plan
Documents to help district health boards plan their services.
- Planning Package 2020/21
- About the planning package
- Previous planning packages
- System Level Measures
- Health Quality Measures NZ
Services nationally planned and/or funded centrally by the Ministry of Health.
Information on purchase units for services provided under the Crown Funding Agreement.
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2019/20
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2018/19
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2017/18
- About purchase units
- Previous data dictionaries
Find our current Nationwide Service Specifications, organised by service group.
- Child and youth health
- Community health, transitional and support
- Community referred diagnostic and testing
- Disability support
- Māori health
- Mental health and addiction
- Oral health
- Public health
- Specialist medical
- Specialist surgical
Documentation to help teams prepare and submit agreement requests to the Purchasing Team.