- About the package
- 2021/22 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Planning Priorities for Annual Plans and Regional Services Plans 2014/15
The Planning Priorities for Annual Plans and Regional Services Plans are provided to assist district health board (DHB) and Shared Service Agency staff to meet Ministerial expectations.
The planning priorities for Annual Plans and Regional Services Plans have been consolidated on one document for convenience and to reflect the necessary inter-relationship between these documents. This document contains detailed guidance on the expectations for each planning priority.
The Planning Priorities for 2014/15 are generally a continuation of those for 2013/14, with the key exceptions noted above, and the addition of Major Trauma and Health of Older People as regional service planning priorities. The planning priorities are confirmed in the Minister’s Letter of Expectation.
Date of publication 28 February 2014
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download