- About the package
- Health Quality Measures NZ
- 2019/20 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Regional Service Plan Guidelines 2016/17
Released December 2015, last updated 26 February 2016
This guidance document is for Shared Service Agencies to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2016/17 Regional Service Plan (RSP).
The purpose of an RSP is to provide a mechanism for DHBs to document their regional collaboration efforts and align service and capacity planning in a deliberate way. The RSPs include national and local regional priorities, and outline how DHBs intend to plan, fund and implement these services at a regional or sub-regional level. The plans have a specific focus on reducing service vulnerability, reducing costs and improving the quality of care to patients.
The RSP Guidelines are a reference document to enable regions to meet their minimum obligations when drafting their RSPs. Please note that these Guidelines include references to additional guidance and resources that will be useful when developing plans.