- About the package
- Health Quality Measures NZ
- 2019/20 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Planning Priorities for Annual Plans and Regional Service Plans 2016/17
Released December 2015, last updated 13 May 2016
This document contains detailed guidance on the expectations for each planning priority. The Planning Priorities are provided to help DHBs and Shared Service Agencies to meet Ministerial expectations for Annual Plans (APs) and Regional Service Plans (RSPs).
The planning priorities guidance for DHB APs and RSPs is being presented in this document in order to encourage greater alignment between the two plans, and to encourage the integration of services at the regional and DHB levels.