- About the package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- 2018/19 Planning Package
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Regional Capital Plan Guidance 2015/16
Good quality capital investment planning is critical for long-term health sector sustainability.
The National Health Board collects regional capital plans (RCP) separate to regional service plans. Regional service plans focus on individual service priority areas, while the RCP needs to cover all service needs for the next 10 years.
The objectives of regional capital planning are:
- long-term – DHB RCPs are to be informed by local and regional service planning and DHB facility assessments and asset management
- regions will engage early with the Capital Investment Committee (CIC) on the long-term capital intention planning process
- regions will prioritise capital intentions over 10 years
- DHBs have quality asset management planning.
This document is for regions to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2015/16 RCP.
Last updated 29 September 2014
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download