- About the package
- 2021/22 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- COVID-19 Hospital Resources
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Māori Health Plan Guidance 2015/16
This document is for DHB staff to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2015/16 Māori Health Plan.
Māori Health Plans (MHPs) are fundamental planning, reporting and monitoring documents, which underpin the DHB’s efforts to improve Māori health and reduce the disparities between Māori and non-Māori. As key planning and monitoring documents, it is essential that these plans are comprehensive, complete and robust.
An MHP provides a summary of a DHB’s Māori population and their health needs. The plan then documents and details the interventions and actions the DHB plans to undertake to address health issues to achieve indicator targets set nationally, regionally and at district level.
Date of publication 24 March 2015
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download