Documents to help district health boards monitor and report on their services.
- Annual reports
- Crown Funding Agreement
- Financial standards and guidelines
- Operational Policy Framework
- Performance and monitoring
- Service Coverage Schedule
Documents to help district health boards plan their services.
Services nationally planned and/or funded centrally by the Ministry of Health.
Information on purchase units for services provided under the Crown Funding Agreement.
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2016/17
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2015/16
- About purchase units
- Previous data dictionaries
Find our current Nationwide Service Specifications, organised by service group.
- Child health
- Community health, transitional and support services
- Community referred diagnostic and testing services
- Disability support services
- Māori health
- Maternity services
- Mental health and addictions
- Oral health
- Public health
- Specialist medical services
- Specialist surgical services
- Ambulance services