- About purchase units
- Purchase unit data dictionary 2020/21
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2019/20
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2018/19
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2017/18
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2016/17
- Previous data dictionaries
- Common Counting Standards 2013–14
Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2013/14
Versions 18, 18.1 and 18.2
Versions 18, 18.1 and 18.2 of the purchase unit data dictionary (PUDD) contain all purchase units for health services provided under the Crown Funding Agreement for the 2013/14 financial year.
- The new and amended purchase units in PUDD 2014/15 version 19 and PUDD 2013/14 version 18.2 are the same, except for the purchase units that have been retired from version 19 as at 30 June 2014.
- The new and amended purchase units in PUDD 2012/13 version 17.2 and PUDD 2013/14 version 18 are the same, except for the purchase units that have been retired from version 18 as at 30 June 2013.
PUDD Changes Sheets
The PUDD changes sheets contain information on the purchase units that are new or have been amended or retired from use in each version of the PUDD. Changes to versions 16 to 20.1 of the PUDD are available in separate sheets or in the Combined Changes Sheets Versions 16 to 20.1.
Date of publication 01 July 2013
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download