- About purchase units
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2018/19
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2017/18
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2016/17
- Previous data dictionaries
- Common Counting Standards 2013–14
Purchase Unit Data Dictionary 2012/13
Versions 17, 17.1 and 17.2
Versions 17,17.1 and 17.2 of the purchase unit data dictionary (PUDD) contain all purchase units for health services provided under the Crown Funding Agreement for the 2012/13 financial year.
- PUDD 2012/13 version 17 is the same as PUDD 2011/12 version 16.3
- The new and amended purchase units in PUDD 2012/13 version 17.2 and PUDD 2013/14 version 18 are the same, except for the purchase units that have been retired from version 18 as at 30 June 2013.
PUDD Changes Sheets
The PUDD changes sheets contain information on the purchase units that are new or have been amended or retired from use in each version of the PUDD. Changes to versions 16 to 20.1 of the PUDD are available in separate sheets or in the Combined Changes Sheets Versions 16 to 20.1.
Last updated 01 July 2012
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download