- Annual Reports and SPEs
- Crown Funding Agreement
- Operational Policy Framework
- Service Coverage Schedule
- Performance and monitoring
- Financial standards and guidelines
- National Asset Management Programme
Inter-district flow methodology notes for 2019/20
This document details the methodology for calculating the inter-district flows (IDFs) for each service that forms part of the funding advice. It also details how the calculated IDFs will be used in the 2019/20 funding advice.
The IDF methodology notes cover:
- the different data sources for each service area
- how the DHB of domicile and the DHB of service are determined
- any data adjustments required
- any service changes that have occurred
- the data sets used
- the timelines in which the work is to be completed.