- About the package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- 2018/19 Planning Package
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
- Planning Guidelines
- Supplementary information
- Response to Feedback
Confirmed National Health Entity Priority Initiatives 2016/17
Released December 2015, last updated 13 May 2016
The national health entity (including National Health IT Board, Health Quality & Safety Commission, Health Workforce New Zealand, and Health Promotion Agency) priority initiatives for the 2016/17 financial year continue to be a vital part of the consideration of the core planning documents.
Details of the confirmed list of national health entity priority initiatives are included as supplementary planning information. This list has now been agreed with the Health Sector Forum and endorsed by the Minister of Health.