- About the package
- 2020/21 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Improvement plans
- SLM Annual Plan Guidance and Alliance Approaches
- Data to Support System Level Measures
- Acute Hospital Bed Days SLM Data
- Amenable Mortality SLM Data
- Babies Living in Smoke-free Homes SLM data
- Youth SLM Data
- Youth Experience of the Health System - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) Real- Time Survey results for 10-24 year olds
- Sexual and Reproductive Health - Chlamydia testing coverage for 15-24 year olds
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - Self-harm hospitalisations and short stay ED presentations
- Alcohol and Other Drugs - Alcohol-related ED presentations for 10-24 year olds
- Access to Preventive Services - Adolescent oral health utilisation for school year 9-17 years of age
- Health Quality Measures NZ
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Last updated 6 October 2020.
Information provided in this spreadsheet shows the volume of CAMHS Marama Real-Time Surveys completed or partially completed in the 12-24 age group. It also shows aggregated results of the surveys through a pivot chart.
Information was sourced through the PRIMHD and Marama. No data is available for the 10-12 year olds.
You can view the release calendar here.