- About the package
- 2017/18 Planning Package
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- Better Public Services
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Previous planning packages
2016/17 Planning Package
Note: updates have been made to the DHB Annual Plan guidance, Regional Service Plan guidance, Planning priorities, the HQSC exemplar, performance measures and health target definitions (26 February 2016).
This section includes the 2016/17 Planning Guidelines, and other documents to help DHBs with their annual planning.
The Planning Guidelines include:
- DHB Annual Plan guidance
- Regional Service Plan guidance
- Planning priorities
- Planning guidance for the Māori Health Plan
- Public Health Unit Annual Plan guidance.
For updates to the Crown Funding Agreement Schedules for 2016/17, please see:
- Operational Policy Framework and the Service Coverage Schedule changes
- Non-financial performance and monitoring – performance measures, health targets
In this section
- Includes DHB annual and regional service planning guidance, planning priorities, planning guidance for the Māori Health Plans and planning and reporting requirements for DHB public health units. – Read more
- Additional process and planning information to help DHBs with 2016/17 planning. – Read more
- Response to the feedback received on the consultation draft 2016/17 Planning Package. – Read more