- About the package
- Health Quality Measures NZ
- 2019/20 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Māori Health Plan Guidance 2014/15
Māori Health Plans (MHPs) are fundamental planning, reporting and monitoring documents, which underpin the DHB’s efforts to improve Māori health and reduce the disparities between Māori and non-Māori. As key planning and monitoring documents, it is essential that these plans are comprehensive, complete and robust.
An MHP provides a summary of a DHB’s Māori population and their health needs. The plan then documents and details the interventions and actions the DHB plans to undertake to address health issues in order to achieve indicator targets set nationally, regionally and at district level.
The Ministry of Health’s Māori Health team has produced a guidance document (Word, 29 KB) outlining the Ministry’s expectations of the content of the 2014/15 plans.
Last updated 10 March 2014
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download