- About the package
- Health Quality Measures NZ
- 2019/20 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Annual Plan Guidelines 2014/15
The Annual Plan Guidelines (including Planning Priorities) is for district health board (DHB) staff to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2014/15 Annual Plan including Statement of Intent (Annual Plan) and Statement of Performance Expectations.
The Annual Plan Guidelines (including Planning Priorities) is a reference document to enable DHBs to meet their minimum legislative and Ministerial obligations when drafting their Annual Plan. Note that included in these Guidelines there are references to additional guidance, and resources which will be useful when developing Annual Plans.
Date of publication 28 February 2014
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download