- About the package
- 2019/20 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
2014/15 Planning Package
This section includes the 2014/15 Planning Guidelines and other documents to help DHBs with their annual planning.
The Planning Guidelines include:
- DHB Annual and Regional Services planning guidance
- planning guidance for the Māori Health Plans
- Public Health Services planning and reporting requirements for DHB public health units
- timeframes for review phase.
For updates to the Crown Funding Agreement Schedules, please see:
- Operational Policy Framework and the Service Coverage Schedule changes
- Non-financial performance and monitoring – health targets, performance measures and other reporting requirements
- Purchase Unit Data Dictionary (V19 and V19.1) changes for 2014/15.
National Entity Priorities
The Health Sector Forum (HSF) led the process to prioritise the initiatives of the national health entities for the 2014/15 (including Health Benefits Limited, National Health IT Board, Health Quality & Safety Commission, National Health Committee, PHARMAC, Health Workforce New Zealand and Health Promotion Agency).
A template was shared with DHB Chief Financial Officers and General Managers Planning and Funding on 20 February 2014. Both financial and non-financial information was required from DHBs to cover a period of four years (current and three out-years).
In this section
- Includes DHB Annual and Regional Services planning guidance, planning priorities, planning guidance for the Māori Health Plans, and planning and reporting requirements for DHB public health units. – Read more
- Summary of the planning workshop and more process information for the 2014/15 Planning Package. – Read more
- Information to use in annual planning, including baseline data for target setting and mental health demographic and cost pressure information, and the Minister’s letter of expectations. – Read more