- About the package
- 2021/22 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- COVID-19 Hospital Resources
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations and Statements of Intent
In summary, the following timeframes for the preparation, of Statements of Intent (SOIs) and Statements of Performance Expectations (SPEs) are:
- Provision of a draft SPE (and SOI if applicable) not later than 2 months before the start of the financial year to which the statement of performance expectations relates
- Provision of a final SPE (and SOI if applicable) and publishing of the SPE (and SOI if applicable) on the DHB web site before the start of the year to which it applies (the final SPE must be in writing, be dated, and be signed on behalf of the board by 2 members)
- The responsible Minister must present a copy of the final SPE (and SOI if applicable) to the House of Representatives on or before the date on which the annual report for the entity is presented.
Please note that the Crown Entities Act also includes provisions for the amendment of final SPEs and SOIs.