- About the package
- Health Quality Measures NZ
- 2019/20 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Health Quality Measures NZ
The Health Quality Measures NZ website is currently unavailable due to technical issues.
Patients First has been working as quickly as possible with the Ministry of Health to ensure key content is available to users.
The System Level Measure and Contributory Measures are now available below.
Updated 10 April, 2019.
System Level Measures
- slm_childhood_ambulatory_sensitive_hospitalisations.pdf (pdf, 82 KB)
- slm_acute_hospital_bed_days.pdf (pdf, 27 KB)
- slm_patient_experience_of_care.pdf (pdf, 50 KB)
- slm_amenable_mortality.pdf (pdf, 46 KB)
- slm_babies_living_in_smokefree_homes.pdf (pdf, 78 KB)
- slm_youth_access_to_and_utilisation_of_youth_appropriate_health_services.pdf (pdf, 22 KB)