- About the package
- 2020/21 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2018/19 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
2020/21 Planning Package
This page includes the 2020/21 planning package to help DHBs along with Public health units and Regions with their annual and regional planning and SLM improvement plan. This year the public health unit planning information is integrated in the Annual Plan guidance. The SLM improvement plan is an appendix to the Annal Plan but has separate guidance.
The documents that make up the planning package:
- Minister’s Letter of Expectations 2020/21 (TBA)
- DHB Annual Plan Guidance 2020/21
- Quality improvement - Annual planning guidance 2020/21 (SLM improvement plan)
- RSP Guidance 2020/21
Supporting information and documents
- Population information: The Ministry of Health is currently waiting on a revised set of DHB population projections from Statistics NZ which we are expecting to receive late January 2020. The Ministry hopes to release the projections soon after this date following Quality Assurance review. For planning purposes, please continue to use the 2018 series of the DHB population projections.
- Funding information: DHBs should plan on the basis of their 19/20 funding advice.
- Annual planning and review timeline 2020/21(24 KB)
- Supporting information and FAQs (including the following separate downloads)
- Antimicrobial resistance supporting information (22 KB)
- Cervical Screening: National Cervical Screening Programme coverage report and app
- Breast Screening: further information is under development and it is expected to be available early in 2020.
- Healthy food and drink - Healthy Active Learning (66 KB)
- Progress reports on Equity actions 2018/19
- 2020/21 Production Plan template (TBA)
Updates to the Crown Funding Agreement Schedules for 2020/21
- Operational Policy Framework
- Service Coverage Schedule
- Non-financial performance and monitoring – performance measures (TBA)
If there are any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Answers to queries will be included in the FAQ document above.