- About the package
- 2021/22 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- COVID-19 Hospital Resources
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Regional Service Plan Guidelines 2018/19
Released May 2018
This guidelines document is for shared service agencies to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2018/19 regional service plans (RSPs).
The purpose of an RSP is to provide a mechanism for DHBs to document their regional collaboration efforts and align service and capacity planning in a deliberate way. The RSPs include national and local regional priorities, and outline how DHBs intend to plan, fund and implement these services at a regional or sub-regional level. The plans have a specific focus on reducing service vulnerability, reducing costs and improving the quality of care to patients.
The RSP Guidelines are a reference document to enable regions to meet their minimum obligations when drafting their RSPs.
Page last updated: 25 May 2018