- About the package
- 2021/22 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Public Health Unit Annual Plan Guidance 2019/20
Released December 2018
Over recent years, the Ministry of Health has been working with public health units (PHUs) to develop nationally consistent planning and reporting templates and strengthen alignment of PHU/DHB planning and reporting processes.
These documents set out the 2019/20 Annual Plan Guidance for DHB-owned PHUs to support them to develop their PHU annual plan with their DHB(s). The guidance, which forms part of the 2019/20 Planning Package for DHBs, has been developed by the Ministry-sector working group in consultation with Ministry and sector colleagues.