- About the package
- 2020/21 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
- 2019/20 Planning Package
Māori Health Plan Guidance 2016/17
Last updated 4 March 2016
This document, the Māori Health Plan (MHP) template, is for DHB staff to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2016/17 MHP.
MHPs are fundamental planning, reporting and monitoring documents, that underpin the DHB’s efforts to achieve health equity and improve health outcomes for Māori. As key planning and monitoring documents, it is important that these plans are comprehensive, complete and robust (please follow the criteria outlined in the MHP template).
The MHP provides a summary of a DHB’s Māori population and their health needs. The plan then documents and details the interventions and actions the DHB plans to undertake to address health issues to achieve indicator targets set nationally and locally.