- About the package
- 2021/22 Planning Package
- Legislative timeframes for submission of 2019/20 DHB Statements of Performance Expectations
- Well Child / Tamariki Ora Quality Improvement Framework
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Long Term Conditions Outcome Framework
- Equity actions in the DHB Annual Plans
- Previous planning packages
Planning Priorities for Annual Plans and Regional Service Plans 2015/16
This document contains detailed guidance on the expectations for each planning priority. The DHB Planning Priorities are provided to assist DHB and Shared Service Agency staff to meet Ministerial expectations.
As in previous years, the 2015/16 Planning Guidelines include guidance for Annual Plans (APs), Regional Services Plans (RSPs), Māori Health Plans and Public Health Unit Annual Plans. This year, guidelines were also published for Regional Capital Plans. The planning priorities guidance for DHB APs and RSPs was not included in the general guidance for these two plans, but is being presented in this document only in order to encourage greater alignment between the two documents, and to encourage the integration of services at the regional and DHB levels.
Date of publication 03 February 2015
Ordering Information: Only soft copy available to download