Performance measures are DHB reporting requirements that are reviewed every year and reflect Government priorities.
Performance measures are one of the schedules to the Crown Funding Agreement. They updated annually.
The DHB non-financial monitoring framework aims to provide a rounded view of performance in key areas using a range of performance markers. Four dimensions are identified reflecting DHB functions as owners, funders and providers of health and disability services. The four identified dimensions of DHB performance cover:
- achieving Government’s priority goals/objectives and targets or ‘Policy priorities’
- meeting service coverage requirements and Supporting sector inter-connectedness or ‘System Integration’
- providing quality services efficiently or ‘Ownership’
- purchasing the right mix and level of services within acceptable financial performance or ‘Outputs’.
In this section
- Consultation draft for the 2019/20 Performance Measures – Read more
- Performance Measures for 2018/19 – Read more
- Performance Measures for 2017/18 – Read more
- DHB performance measures for 2016/17 – Read more
- DHB Performance Measures for 2015/16. – Read more
- DHB Performance Measures for 2014/15. – Read more