- Annual Reports and SPEs
- Crown Funding Agreement
- Operational Policy Framework
- Service Coverage Schedule
- Performance and monitoring
- Financial standards and guidelines
- National Asset Management Plan
Reducing acute readmissions to hospital
Data to help DHBs with reporting against ownership performance measure - OS 8 Reducing acute readmissions to hospital
Data for year ending December 2019 shared for quarter three reporting.
A technical definition is available below.
The Ministry discovered an issue assigning some events to Canterbury DHB of service in May 2018. This issue was corrected for all reports released since May 2018. However, prior reports have not been amended to take this into account.
- OS8 - data to December 2018 (xlsb, 17.1 MB)
- OS8 - data to September 2018 (xlsb, 17.1 MB)
- OS8 - data to June 2018 (xlsb, 17 MB)
- Acute Readmissions Technical Definition v1.0 (docx, 147 KB)
- OS8 - data to March 2019 (xlsb, 17.2 MB)
- OS8 - data to June 2019 (xlsb, 17.3 MB)
- OS8 - data to September 2019 (based on December 2019 NMDS data) (xlsb, 17.5 MB)
- OS8 - data to December 2019 (xlsb, 17.3 MB)