- Annual Reports and SPEs
- Crown Funding Agreement
- Operational Policy Framework
- Service Coverage Schedule
- Performance and monitoring
- Financial standards and guidelines
- National Asset Management Plan
Process for varying the Crown Funding Agreement
The process for creating and executing a Crown Funding Agreement (CFA) variation takes at least 3 months.
Planning ahead and meeting deadlines is crucial to developing and implementing a good CFA variation. The process cannot accommodate immediate funding transfers, and is not the appropriate mechanism in that case.
CFA variation stages
The diagram below outlines the main stages in creating a CFA variation and gives the minimum time allocation for each stage.
In this section
- This information explains what to do before registering a CFA variation – Read more
- This information explains the approval and sign off process for CFA variations – Read more
- This information explains how CFA variations are managed and monitored – Read more
- CFA variations eventually expire and it is the Variation Owner’s responsibility to ensure that DHBs and the CFA Coordinator are informed of what will happen to the service/funding. – Read more