Integrated Performance and Incentive Framework
Update June 2014
The Integrated Performance and Incentive Framework (IPIF) is a quality and performance improvement programme that will support the health system to address equity, safety, quality, access and cost of services.
This update covers:
- IPIF background
- PHO Services Agreement Amendment Protocol (PSAAP) discussions
- 2014/15 Measures and Targets
- 2014/15 Payments
- the final PHO Performance Programme (PPP) process and transition to IPIF
- IPIF Programme development
- next steps for communication.