- About the package
- 2017/18 Planning Package
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Previous planning packages
Planning Guidelines 2014/15
The core planning guidelines include the DHB Annual and Regional Services planning guidance, the updated guidance for the Māori Health Plan and the Public Health Services planning and reporting requirements for DHB public health units.
The planning priorities for Annual Plans and Regional Services Plans have been consolidated in one document. This is for convenience and reflects the necessary inter-relationship between these documents.
In this section
- This document is to assist for DHB staff to develop their 2014/15 Annual Plan, including Statement of Performance Expectations. – Read more
- A Regional Service Plan provides a mechanism for DHBs to document their regional collaboration efforts and align service and capacity planning in a deliberate way. – Read more
- Detailed guidance on the expectations for the 2014/15 planning priorities, which are provided to assist DHB and Shared Service Agency staff to meet Ministerial expectations. – Read more
- Guidance for DHBs on preparing their Māori Health Plan, which documents the interventions and actions the DHB plans to undertake to address health issues for Māori. – Read more
- Guidance to support DHB-owned public health units to develop their 2014/15 annual plan. – Read more