- About the package
- 2017/18 Planning Package
- Better Public Services
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Previous planning packages
2017/18 Planning Package
This section includes the 2017/18 planning package to help DHBs with their annual planning.
The planning package includes:
- DHB Annual Plan Guidelines 2017/18
- DHB Annual Planning Priorities Guidance 2017/18
- Regional Service Plan Guidelines 2017/18
- Public Health Unit Annual Plan Guidance 2017/18.
For updates to the Crown Funding Agreement Schedules for 2017/18, please see:
- Operational Policy Framework and the Service Coverage Schedule 2017/18, and the Non-financial performance and monitoring – performance measures and health targets.
In this section
- This document is for DHBs to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2017/18 annual plans including statements of performance expectations (SPEs). – Read more
- This document contains detailed guidance on the expectations for each DHB annual planning priority. The Planning Priorities Guidance is provided to help DHBs to meet Ministerial expectations for a – Read more
- This guidelines document is for shared service agencies to use as appropriate to assist in the development of their 2017/18 regional service plans (RSPs). – Read more
- Over recent years, the Ministry of Health has been working with public health units (PHUs) to develop nationally consistent planning and reporting templates and strengthen alignment of PHU/DHB plan – Read more
- – Read more
- Response to the feedback received on the consultation draft 2017/18 Planning Package. – Read more