- About the package
- 2017/18 Planning Package
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Previous planning packages
- Planning Guidelines
- Supplementary information
- Process information
- Additional planning information
- Baseline data for target setting
- Letter to DHB Chief Executives
- Shifting Services 2015/16
- Mental Health Ring Fence Trends
- National health entity priority initiatives
- Electives Services Planning Guidance 2015/16
- Health Quality and Safety Commission Exemplar 2015/16
- Maternity tobacco target data template
- Minister’s Letter of Expectations
- Performance Expectations
- Rheumatic fever prevention plans
Maternity tobacco target data template
From 1 July 2015, the ‘better help for smokers to quit’ health target will read ‘90 percent of PHO enrolled patients who smoke have been offered help to quit smoking by a health care practitioner in the last 15 months’.
For the maternity component of the target, the Ministry will start online reporting from 2015/16. The maternity target will replace the hospital target in the newspaper publishing of results from 2016/17.
From quarter 1 2015/16, the Ministry expects all DHBs to provide health target data based on the activities of the DHB-employed midwives (template provided under Downloads). The DHB data will be added to the existing maternity health target data sources to establish a national maternity health target result.