- About the package
- 2017/18 Planning Package
- System Level Measures Framework
- Regional hepatitis C guidance
- Previous planning packages
- Planning Guidelines
- Supplementary information
- Process information
- Additional planning information
- Baseline data for target setting
- Letter to DHB Chief Executives
- Shifting Services 2015/16
- Mental Health Ring Fence Trends
- National health entity priority initiatives
- Electives Services Planning Guidance 2015/16
- Health Quality and Safety Commission Exemplar 2015/16
- Maternity tobacco target data template
- Minister’s Letter of Expectations
- Performance Expectations
- Rheumatic fever prevention plans
National health entity priority initiatives 2015/16
The national health entity (including Health Shared Services programmes, National Health IT Board, Health Quality & Safety Commission, National Health Committee, PHARMAC, Health Workforce New Zealand and Health Promotion Agency) priority initiatives for the 2015/16 financial year continue to be a vital part of the consideration of the core planning documents.
The process for the identification of priority initiatives was the same as for the 2014/15 financial year.
The national health priorities were subjected to a Quality Assurance process, and finalised priorities and actions for inclusion in 2015/16 DHB Annual Plans were shared with DHB Chief Executives as soon as they were agreed with the Minister.